[packman] [PM] Azureus 18.104.22.168-B11.pm.1 (openSUSE 11.1/noarch)
toni at links2linux.de
Tue Apr 14 11:07:29 CEST 2009
Am Dienstag, 14. April 2009 schrieb Marco Poletti:
> I use the packet Vuze (from the Packman repository) that you mantain.
> I think the repository should contain the stable version (or both stable
> and unstable), because that's what stable/unstable are for.
> The repository currently contains only the unstable one. This means more
> work to you, too, because it's updated very often.
I provide also the stable ones if they are published, you are not forced to
update every new release. The B00 are the stable ones.
* Thu Apr 09 2009 Toni Graffy <toni at links2linux.de> - 22.214.171.124-B11-0.pm.1
- update to 126.96.36.199-B11
- update azpnpnav-0.2.17
* Wed Apr 01 2009 Toni Graffy <toni at links2linux.de> - 188.8.131.52-B06-0.pm.1
- update to 184.108.40.206-B06
- update azpnpnav-0.2.15
* Sun Mar 29 2009 Toni Graffy <toni at links2linux.de> - 220.127.116.11-B01-0.pm.1
- update to 18.104.22.168-B01
* Mon Mar 23 2009 Toni Graffy <toni at links2linux.de> - 22.214.171.124-B00-0.pm.1
- update to 126.96.36.199 release
> Are there any reason to not ship the stable versions?
Too make it short, I won't change anything. You can create your own stable
version or simply update only to the stable versions.
The development of Vuze/Azureus is so quick and the packaged versions are well
tested by me (I don't update to every Bxx release...)
> Marco Poletti
More information about the Packman