[packman] packman information on LGDB

XOIE xoie at lgdb.org
Wed Sep 10 11:43:33 CEST 2008

Hey People,

I'm the maintainer of the Linux game site www.lgdb.org it lists native
linux games with some nice search capabilities.
On every game page one can find distribution specific package
information, for now only for debian and ubuntu, i like to expand that
to display information if one can find a package on packman. As it
appears to me a lot newer games are included in your repository and
being up-to-date can not be overrated enough for a gamer ;)

If you like your repository information being listed with a game please
send me a logo that i can use. And if you like the LGDB project, spread
the word ;)

Thanks, XOIE