[packman] gstreamer010-plugins-base problem (was: Re: gstreamer010-plugins-ugly on 11.0/x86_64 broken?)

"Andrés G. Aragoneses" knocte at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 23:16:48 CEST 2008

Investigating more about this issue I'm having, I have reached a point
where maybe I have found a problem in a packman package:
gstreamer010-plugins-base, because I've downloaded totem's SVN version,
and when running ./autogen.sh I get the following error:

configure: error:
	Cannot find required GStreamer-0.10 plugin 'playbin'.				It should be
part of gst-plugins-base. Please install it.

However, I have the package "gstramer-0_10-plugins-base 0.10.20-42.pm.1
(x86_64)" already installed successfully in my system (I have already
tried to reinstall it).

Any ideas about this problem?

	Andrés