[packman] itrade package

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Wed Sep 3 13:30:21 CEST 2008

Am Dienstag, 2. September 2008 schrieb opensourcecat:
> I'v installed the package itrade-0.4.6-0.pm.1 but it's not working. it
> gives an error about (output from konsole follows):

<snip>

>   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/wx-2.8-gtk2-unicode/wx/_misc.py",
> line 3298, in __init__
>     _misc_.Config_swiginit(self,_misc_.new_Config(*args, **kwargs))
> wx._core.PyNoAppError: The wx.App object must be created first!
>
> ***/output***
ok, this errors are related to wxPython 2.8.x

I updated the package itrade to the actual svn-snapshot, this snapshot
contains the fixes for this error and another error for matplotlib-0.98.x

if you want to stay in a stable version, follow this suggestions:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2024622&group_id=128261&atid=711187
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2024616&group_id=128261&atid=711187

hope this helps.

> Because i'm off-list please reply also to my address if you need any other
> test.
ok :)

--
have fun