[packman] Status of Tora for SuSE 10.3?

Rainer Lay rainer.lay at gmx.de
Fri Mar 28 07:49:41 CET 2008

Hi John,

currently, tora is rewritten based on qt4 an qscintilla version 2.
This can be compiled on openSUSE 10.3 and I am using it, like some other
guys too.

The package only requires the mentioned libs, but not with a specific
version (although I am using the mentioned versions).
If you have problem installing/using the rpm, I think you should have a
look there.
And please try the newer version.

Please keep me informed about this issue.

kind regards,
Rainer