[packman] [PM] ekiga 2.0.12 (openSUSE 10.3/i586)

Quentin Denis quentin.denis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 22:30:41 CET 2008

Hello Diego,

aargh, I've already doubted this issue. First you can try to remove (rename)
your local config ~/.ekiga. If this does not work, you should be able to fix
this issue by reinstalling the schemas manually (I don't know why the package
scripts fail):

$ export GCONF_CONFIG_SOURCE=`/usr/bin/gconftool-2 --get-default-source`
$ /usr/bin/gconftool-2 --makefile-install-rule /etc/gconf/schemas/ekiga.schemas

Hope this works for you. I apologize for this misworking scripts.
Regards,
Quentin

PS:  to uninstall the schemas, do as follows:
$ export GCONF_CONFIG_SOURCE=`/usr/bin/gconftool-2 --get-default-source`
$ /usr/bin/gconftool-2 --makefile-uninstall-rule /etc/gconf/schemas/ekiga.schemas