[packman] [PM] ekiga 2.0.12 (openSUSE 10.3/i586)

Diego Pablo de la Hera delahera at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 15:15:03 CET 2008

Hello Quentin, sorry to bother you. I have just installed the newest Ekiga's
version, but when I try to run it, it shows "Gconf key error. Ekiga got an
invalid value for the GConf key '/apps/ekiga/general/gconf_test_age'."
I've checked their FAQ, as the error message suggests, but after doing what
was recommended to be done, the error persists. At the FAQ it said it could
be a compilation issue.
If you think this is a configuration problem on my system, just ignore this
message and sorry for having bothered you. If this might, indeed, be a
compilation issue, please try and fix it if you can.
Thank you very much for your time,

Diego.