[packman] [PM] tvbrowser 2.6.3 (openSUSE 10.3/i586)

Boris Kirkorowicz boris05 at kirk.de
Thu Mar 6 12:33:35 CET 2008

Hi,
I installed tvbrowser on a new OpenSuSE 10.3 and found that it would not
start. At the start a grey box appears saying (in german):
"Einrichtungsassistent wird gestartet...", that means in english
something like "starting settings wizard...". Since there is no close
box, I have to close this box by pressing [Alt]+[F4] and do the settings
manually. But everytime tvbrowser starts, I have to close this box again
until I manually insert

showassistant=false

into ~/.tvbrowser/2.6.3/settings.prop for every user.

This is reproducable, so I guess that there is an error in the rpm package.

--

Mit freundlichem Gruss                                 Best regards
                           Boris Kirkorowicz