[packman] [PM] kdenlive 0.5 (openSUSE 10.3/x86_64)

Lee Matheson lee at matheson.net
Mon Sep 24 07:20:08 CEST 2007

Thank you for packaging this latest version of kdenlive.

I installed your packaged rpm kdenlive-0.5-0.pm.2.i586 on openSUSE-10.3
RC1 and it worked reasonably well!  This was on an older athlon-1100
with 1GByte of RAM.

Previous efforts with kdenlive-0.4 on an athlon-2800 were frustrating
experiences for me, due to the relative immaturity of kdenlive.  But
this latest v.0.5 of kdenlive, as packaged by you, is a significant
improvement over the older version.

Its actually workable,and much much more stable.

Thank you once again for packaging this.

Lee
aka oldcpu