[packman] [PM] MPlayer 1.0rc1try3 (openSUSE 10.3/i586

kriko friko kristjan.ugrin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 10:51:11 CEST 2007

If you can, with svn version, rewind / forward in flv files, then we
definitely need rpm with svn version of mplayer :)
On opensuse 10.1 I was using svn versions of mplayer for a long time, never
had stability problems - seem like a very
mature project to me, so it would be safe to have a rpm with svn. We need to
hear what Henne thinks about it.