[packman] [PM] MPlayer 1.0rc1try3 (openSUSE 10.3/i586

Igor Jagec igorm5 at vip.hr
Sun Oct 7 04:17:06 CEST 2007

On Sub, 2007-10-06 at 11:48 +0200, kriko friko wrote:

> I have a problem with Mplayer for opensuse 10.3. Hissing noise appears on
> movies with mp3 tracks, using:

I've experienced the same problem for some movies. Besides that, I've
experienced some issues with .flv files while winding and rewinding
them. I've experienced no problems with some SVN version (SVN-r23545) I
have compiled from source in /opt/bin, for both, noise and rewinding. It
would be very nice if we get newer version of MPlayer since we have SVN
versions for some other applications in Packman repo, like Xine-ui for
instance. I'm not complaining, I'm just reporting issues I've
experienced ;)

Cheers!

--
Igor Jagec