[packman] Re: [PM] palomino 20071120 (openSUSE 10.3/x86_64)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Wed Nov 21 21:33:21 CET 2007

Am Mittwoch, 21. November 2007 schrieb Harald Zahn:
> Hi Toni,
> the palomino-package does not run on a SuSE 10.3 with an AMD 2.4 CPU. I
> got something like "invalid machine code" or "invalid machine
> instruction" (ungültiger Maschinenbefehl).
> HTH
hm, we have started palomino succesfully on 64bit machines on openSUSE-10.2
and openSUSE-10.3 too.

So how did you install it ? Are all dependencies fullfilled ?

What happens if you start palomino from a console window with the command
palomino ?
And notice: you must change to directory /usr/share/games/palomino to launch
palomino

The kde-menu entry should do this for you ...

> Harry
have fun
Toni