[packman] Azureus-3.0.0.5-B05.pm.1.noarch.rpm

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Thu Jan 25 20:09:59 CET 2007

Am Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2007 19:50 schrieb Vahis:
> Toni wrote:
> > additionally post the result of:
> > rpm -qa | grep java
> >
> > and did you install the full-package or the patch-package ?
> >
> > and your SuSE-Version ....
> >
> > have fun
> > Toni
>
> My Suse is 10.0.
>
> rpm -qa | grep java
> java-1_5_0-sun-alsa-1.5.0_03-2
> java-1_4_2-sun-1.4.2.13-0.1
> java-1_5_0-sun-plugin-1.5.0_03-2
> java-1_5_0-sun-jdbc-1.5.0_03-2
> java-1_5_0-sun-1.5.0_03-2
>
> This is the situation now and 3.0.0.5_B5 runs fine. That is without the
> latest java security patches.
>
> So did all the 2.5 versions I had till the java update.
>
> The java update smashed the 2.5 but it came back after rolling back to
> the above state.
>
> Then 3.0.0.5 Azureus came out, I installed it and it ran fine.
>
> It went south after the update and began to work again after rolling
> back to the current state.
>
> The patches that I don't have now are the ones that are on the update
> servers, that is the security updates.
>
> It's some time ago I had this incident, it seems that the logs from that
> time don't exist anymore.
so try to do a "full upgrade" of the java packages, and not only the
patch-rpms. perhaps this solve your problem.

do you have a 32bit or 64bit SuSE ?
which Azureus-libswt3-gtk2 is installed ?
rpm -q Azureus-libswt3-gtk2

if the version is NOT
Azureus-libswt3-gtk2-3.3M4_I20061214_1445-0.pm.4

updat to this one
http://packman.links2linux.de/package/Azureus-libswt3-gtk2/20235

have fun
Toni