[packman] Re: Azureus-3.0.0.5-B05.pm.1.noarch.rpm

harryc harryc56 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 14:57:35 CET 2007

On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 05:55 -0500, harryc wrote:
> The latest Azureus is broken. I'd be glad to work with the packager to
> resolve it. Here's some examples at our forum of this problem;
> http://www.suseforums.net/index.php?showtopic=30245&hl=packman
> http://www.suseforums.net/index.php?showtopic=30220&hl=packman
>
> Thanks for your time,
> Harry
> --

Some additional information as reported by another list subscriber-

"The problem described there appears in my system (10.0) if I apply the
latest java security updates.

When I removed them, Azureus started working. I have double checked
this, the java security updates break also the earlier version of
Azureus."

--
Vahis