[packman] Help needed with dutch translation?

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Wed Apr 25 23:31:25 CEST 2007

Am Mittwoch, 25. April 2007 schrieb Joris:
> Hello,

<snip>

> P.s.
> Why is there only a beta of Azureus? If it is not hard work to make an RPM
> of the stable version I am willing to learn and create te stable version.
> Because I still read a lot of messages of crashing Azureus with the 3.0B
> For some reason I have the feeling that I have asked this before.
The packman version runs stable for me and a lot of others.
So I don't know which troubles you are talking about. The packman version is
well tested by me before I publish it.

So please post your problems if there are some ...
if you haven't even tested the package, try it and then come back if you have
some troubles.

have fun
Toni