[packman] Request To Exchange SuSE Links.

Adnan linuxbooksmanager at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 21:12:05 CEST 2006

Hello

I was browsing DMOZ.ORG <http://dmoz.org/> and noticed your site.

I manage a project which lists quality SuSE reference books and tutorials
that are offered as free downloads. My aim is to eventually list 100's of
such books.

I'm contacting you to ask you to consider adding our link on your website.

Title = SuSE Books
Short Description = A collection of SuSE books and tutorials available for
free download
URL = http://www.linux-books.us/suse.php

For me, working on this project is a source of great personal satisfaction.
Knowing that I’m helping to build something which will give back to the
user community for years to come.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Regards - Mohd Adnan
               linuxbooksmanager at gmail.com
               www.Linux-Books.us <http://www.linux-books.us/>

(PS: If you would like us to add a reciprocal link to your site, I would be
happy to oblige. Please let me know your preferred wording.)