[packman] USA Mirror

Marc Schiffbauer marc at schiffbauer.net
Tue Jan 17 23:47:51 CET 2006

* Hillbilly schrieb am 17.01.06 um 01:36 Uhr:
> I would like to help out with bandwidth and have done so here.  I only
> update once daily.
>
> HTTP
> packman.sharewarestorage.com/suse/10.0
>
> Thank you kindly.

Hi David,

which mirror is your syncing source?

Would it be possible for you to mirror the whole packman repository
that would make you a "full blown" packman mirror using rsync?

Cheers
-Marc
--
°    <M3rlin-> what is the legal age to buy alcoholic in england ? °
°  <p5Ds13a06> you cant buy alcoholics                             °