[packman] Re: [PM] rpmlint 0.78 (SuSE 10.1/noarch)

oc2pus at arcor.de oc2pus at arcor.de
Tue Dec 5 13:27:44 CET 2006

Am Dienstag, 5. Dezember 2006 13:00 schrieb Nadia Derbey:
> Hi,
>
> Can somebody redirect me to the packman bug tracker: when running
> rpmlint on a package for SuSE Linux, I've got what I think are 2 "false"
> warnings and I've been told on the rpmlint-discuss mailing list that
> this should be fixed at the rpmlint packager level.
I just answered your question on the opensuse-packaging-ML.
rpmlint is packaged by me :)

And as I told you, this will be fixed with the next publishing of the package.
But the provided config-file is only a speciman! It has no dependencies to
real "SuSE"-rules at all. It's just as I use it for my proposes.

You can configure your own settings in ~/.rpmlintrc. The sample-config is
mentioned as a good start for SuSE-packages, but far away from being perfect.

> Regards,
> Nadia
Have fun
Toni