[Fwd: Re: [packman] transcode]

Marcus Rueckert darix at web.de
Sun Apr 2 22:49:30 CEST 2006

On 2006-04-02 22:26:11 +0200, Peter Czanik wrote:
> I know, but in practice not all '-devel' packages pull their related
> packages. I'm too lazy to check each source rpm one by one, if it's
> created correctly, finding missing dependencies takes too much time
> anyway...

i know. but we try to improve that. i dont say it should be only you
fixing this issue. the maintainers of the package can help here.
marcus (tux) was fixing elinks for y2pmbuild today.

finding missing devel packages on older distros shouldnt take too long

darix

--
           openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
               openSUSE is good for you