[Fwd: Re: [packman] transcode]

Marcus Rueckert darix at web.de
Sun Apr 2 14:19:17 CEST 2006

On 2006-04-02 09:13:31 +0200, Peter Czanik wrote:
> To satisfy y2pmbuild, I added BuildRequires:        libvorbis
> libvorbis-devel libmpeg3 libmpeg3 mjpegtools mjpegtools-devel
> ImageMagick ImageMagick-devel xorg-x11-libs, but it still does not seem
> to be enough, and has the troubles mentioned earlier.

just as an example. with the new y2pmbuild it would only be:
"BuildRequires: libvorbis-devel mjpegtools-devel ImageMagick-devel
libmpeg3-devel"

the transient dependencies are pulled in automatically.

darix

p.s.: the build package from factory used the same resolver.

--
           openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
               openSUSE is good for you