[packman] obs-studio broken with latest Tumbleweed updates

Jim Henderson hendersj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 00:32:12 CET 2024

It looks like it's a KDE library issue - starting in a console, I see:

[jhenderson at TheEarth ~]$ obs
obs: symbol lookup error: obs: undefined symbol:
_Zls6QDebugRK11QDockWidget, version Qt_6

I'm guessing that an update in the latest TW updates did something around
this.  Hopefully an easy fix - I didn't see it reported previously, though
I did find a report on reddit about this as well:

https://www.reddit.com/r/openSUSE/comments/1awms7l/obsrecording_software_broke_on_latest_tumbleweed/

Let me know if any additional info is needed, or if there's a bug report
that's needed on the openSUSE side of things.