[packman] Mesa VA-API driver does not contain AV1/VP9 codecs

Alexey Rochev equeim at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 13:57:41 CEST 2024

I see that there is upstream commit that supposedly fixes this:

However it is still present on my system. Could it be because
https://pmbs.links2linux.de/package/show/Essentials/A_tw-Mesa shows
that A_tw-Mesa:drivers failed to build for x64_64?

On my system version of Mesa package is
Mesa-24.0.3-1699.373.pm.1.x86_64, while Mesa-libva is
Mesa-libva-24.0.3-1699.372.pm.2.x86_64