[packman] Kodi: Want to test the upcoming release Omega 21?

Manfred Hollstein manfred.h at gmx.net
Sat Apr 6 21:32:22 CEST 2024

Hi here,

Kodi v21.0 Omega has come to live today. I have created two requests to
submit the packages to the usual Multimedia project. Sagi will be
reviewing them and hopefully release them to the project.

In case you accepted my proposal to test the RC2 packages from my home
project, you should then disable that project again and dup the packages
from Multimedia in order to receive normal updates then. This depends on
the approval of the two SRs, of course. Once that will have happened,
I'll inform you again with instructions how to get back onto the normal
track.

Have a great weekend!

Cheers.

l8er