[packman] Re : ffmpeg-4 for Leap 15.0

David Walker David at WalkerStreet.info
Wed Jan 16 21:13:21 CET 2019

FYI, I have sound now.  I suspect it must be that my testing after
installing libavdevice58 (late) last night was flawed; perhaps I hadn't
restarted something.

If that's the case, some thought could be put into ensuring that people
get libavdevice58 installed, as it's not pulled in by zypper dup --from
packman, there being no libavdevice*58* in OpenSUSE's repositories.

David