[packman] Re : ffmpeg-4 for Leap 15.0

David Walker David at WalkerStreet.info
Wed Jan 16 08:21:31 CET 2019

Thanks, Guillaume.  Are you saying that the ffmpeg-4 package itself
isn't really needed, only the libraries?  ffmpeg-4 is the only thing
that has only a source rpm.  Looking over the x86_64 packages in
https://pmbs.links2linux.de/package/show/Essentials/A_15.0-ffmpeg-4, I
saw that libavdevice58 hadn't been installed, so I installed it, but I
still don't get any sound from Firefox (or Vivaldi) for Youtube.  Chrome
and Chromium are OK.

David