[packman] ffmpeg4

Manfred Hollstein manfred.h at gmx.net
Fri Jul 27 13:25:38 CEST 2018

Moin,

On Fri, 27 Jul 2018, 12:45:48 +0200, packman at howorth.org.uk wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Jul 2018 09:21:45 +0200
> Olaf Hering <olaf at aepfle.de> wrote:
>
> >Am Fri, 27 Jul 2018 07:40:16 +0200
> >schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang at rosenauer.org>:
> >
> >> Are there plan to add ffmpeg4 to the packman repo?
> >
> >It is already there.
>
> Maybe I'm being dumb, but YaST still wants to install the openSUSE
> version of libavformat58 when I ask it to upgrade chromium?

see below.

> >Anyone who spots the typo will get an uncrippled version of it. For
> >free. And automatically.
>
> Huh? ;)

It's probably related to Olaf's commit message:

  link to 'openSUSE.org:openSUSE:Leap:42.2:Update' package='ffmpeg2'

(please notice the 42.2 thing...). Looking at the ffmpeg-4 build for
15.0 and 42.3 shows:

  15.0: succeeded for x86_64 (so, wait for an update of your mirror)
  42.3: unresolvable: nothing provides libmysofa-devel, nothing provides
  	pkgconfig(libopenmpt), nothing provides pkgconfig(srt),
	nothing provides pkgconfig(ffnvcodec)

> >Olaf

Hmm...

Cheers.