[packman] There appear to be issues with the openSUSE Leap 42.2 Packman repository

Carlos E. R. robin.listas at telefonica.net
Wed Jul 12 13:33:03 CEST 2017

Please remember to post back to the mail list, so that others can help.

On 2017-07-12 13:13, Jimmy Peters wrote:
> Carlos,
>
> I saw something about that so I tried it out.  I was able to rip a CD to
> MP3 files but was not able to burn the MP3 files to a blank disk.  Thank
> you for the links.
>
> Appreciate the response,
>
> Dale
Did you get an error? Symptoms?

I have never ripped an audio CD with k3b, I use separate tools for this.
I think that if you tell k3b to burn the mp3 files it might try to
create an audio CD. I know it can do that, but I've never tried.

Maybe what you need instead is burning a plain data CD that simply
contains mp3 files. I have done this with other tools to create the
layout and index files, and telling k3b just to burn the iso image I
created.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

		Carlos E. R.