[packman] google-perftools

Stefan Seyfried stefan.seyfried at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 1 20:11:07 CET 2013

Am 01.03.2013 14:11, schrieb todd rme:
> It looks like packman and openSUSE both have a version of
> google-perftools/gperftools.  However, the openSUSE version is more
> up-to-date, with the most recent release (2.0) versus a version from
> 2011 on packman.

AFAICT, google-perftools is only needed by mixxx-unstable.
It needs a newer version than what was in the old opensuse versions.
>From 12.3 onwards, the included version is new enough.

I changed mixxx-unstable to build against gperftools (new version) in 12.3+

=> no need to update the packman package IMHO, as we can phase it out
once 12.1 is out of maintenance.
--
Stefan Seyfried
"If your lighter runs out of fluid or flint and stops making