[packman] How to mirror packman in the US

Frank Gruman fgatwork at verizon.net
Tue Jul 10 03:51:12 CEST 2012

Hello,

I've been an openSUSE user for several years (I think I started at
version 7) and have utilized the Packman repositories for quite a while,
too.

I recently saw the blog posting at
http://dev-loki.blogspot.com/2012/05/speaking-of-packman-mirrors.html
asking for mirroring support.  I am willing to try to set up the mirror
through my hosted domain at my ISP (Dreamhost).  I do not see any
statements in their ToS or AUP that would prohibit this.  It's a shared
hosting account so the speed might not be screaming but I find it
sufficient for almost all of my other hosted domains on their servers.

what are the next steps?

Regards,
Frank