[packman] libconfig alias in packman libconfig++ is now in multimedia:libs if you want to link to it.

Dave Plater davejplater at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 13:32:24 CET 2012

I made libconfig from the packman source rpm about a year ago to enable ffado (firewire for jack) svn builds and have just submitted it to
factory from multimedia:libs. One of the two novell bugs is against 12.1 so if you provide a linked package in packman I can create a
linked packman ffado package to satisfy the 12.1 bug. Any help or changes you need, email me directly.
See bnc#747391 and bnc#736115