[packman] livavutil49 for ZoneMinder-MP

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Wed Jun 9 20:22:01 CEST 2010

Am Dienstag, 8. Juni 2010 schrieb R Crosoer:
> I am trying to install ZoneMinder-MP under openSUSE11.1 using Yast.

Where did you get ZoneMinder-MP? I can't find it in our repo.

> This lists a required dependency of libavutil.so.49

libavutil.so.49 is outdatet and has security holes, so it makes no sence
to add it to our repo.

> Please can you point me at a repo with a i586 version of this file. I
>  have tried installing libavutil.so.50 but Yast still demands the .49
>  version

No, sorry. The Packager of ZoneMinder-MP should recompile his package
against a new ffmpeg version.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/