[packman] packman's gstreamer and new banshee -> crashes

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Tue Nov 18 01:00:32 CET 2008

Am Montag 17 November 2008 schrieb Andrés G. Aragoneses:

> Went back again to the package manager app, saw that there was still
> an update that I didn't apply: the ffmpeg package (I didn't see it
> because it didn't contain the "gst*" prefix). But it turns out this
> update came from the "Videolan" repository, not the packman one!

I always thought, the gstreamer-ffmpeg package uses a included ffmpeg
version, the the ffmpeg package shouldn't have any effect on
gestreamer. As I've seen, Videolan has updated the ffmpeg package on
Sunday. When there are fixes made in svn which solve the provlem, I'll
update our package, too.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/