[packman] [PM] Azureus 3.0.4.3 (openSUSE 10.3/noarch)

Arash Karimpoor arash at khoonasham.com
Fri Jan 18 21:48:24 CET 2008

Hi there Toni
Thanks for your packaging, I use the Azureus rpm package you have made
and there is a little problem with it:
It put shared plugins in /home/user_name/plugins which I hate and I'm
really considering to move to another torrent downloader, if you see
this link in suseforums.net you'll see that according to azureus team
this should be a packaging bug, in that case I would really appreciate
it if you change it to somewhere but home folder (at least not visible)
in your next azureus package update.

Thanks
Arash KG
arash at khoonasham.com