[packman] [PM] exaile 0.2.11.1 (openSUSE 10.3/i586)

B. Bock / R. Keck-Bock bock.keck-bock at arcor.de
Sun Nov 11 17:06:49 CET 2007

I've got a problem in making  work Exaile on my system: First the
package manager doesn't find serpentine so that installation fails. I
rebuilded it from source and installed it. Now Exaile could be
installed, but trying to launch it from command line results in the
following error message:

python: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/gst-0.10/gst/_gst.so: undefined symbol:
gst_control_source_get_type

Python 2.5.1-39 is installed.

System is openSuSE 10.3/32-bit

What can I do to make it work? I haven't found a solution in the www yet.

Best regards

Benedikt Bock