[packman] Re: [PM] exaile 0.2.11.1 (openSUSE 10.3/i586)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Sun Nov 11 17:43:55 CET 2007

Am Sonntag, 11. November 2007 schrieb B. Bock / R. Keck-Bock:
> I've got a problem in making  work Exaile on my system: First the
> package manager doesn't find serpentine so that installation fails. I
> rebuilded it from source and installed it. Now Exaile could be
> installed, but trying to launch it from command line results in the
> following error message:
>
> python: symbol lookup error:
> /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/gst-0.10/gst/_gst.so: undefined symbol:
> gst_control_source_get_type
>
> Python 2.5.1-39 is installed.
>
> System is openSuSE 10.3/32-bit
>
> What can I do to make it work? I haven't found a solution in the www yet.
ok, ad serpentine, its only available for 10.2. I thought my collegue has it
also published for 10.3. Sorry, I missed to check this. It is corrected now.

ad your own comple, I guess you are missing some dependencies
(gstreamer010, ....). So please retry the new package and give feedback if it
is working now.
> Best regards
> Benedikt Bock
have fun