[packman] gpg key expires tomorrow

Joachim Weber suse at jweber-online.de
Fri Sep 13 10:19:52 CEST 2024

I think, the file repomd.xml must be signed with the new key.

I got the following message at zypper refresh:
Warning: The gpg key signing file 'repomd.xml' has expired

Greetings

Am 13.09.24 um 10:11 schrieb Javier Llorente:
> El viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2024 9:24:18 (CEST), Marc Schiffbauer escribió:
>> * Olaf Hering schrieb am 13.09.24 um 07:36 Uhr:
>>>
>>> Which package is that?
>>
>> I thought the package is called "packman-keys" or something like that,
>> no?
>>

> There is a package called rpmkey-packman.
>
> Greetings,

Joachim Weber, Bonn
Retired IT-Dinosaurier
PC Hilfe/Notdienst und Systemprogrammierung (z/OS und Linux)

private Homepage: https://www.joachimweber.name
Social-Networks.:
Mastodon........: https://bonn.social/@trex
Friendica.......: https://anonsys.net/profile/trex