[packman] Enable all Packman builds for Slowroll?

Bernhard M. Wiedemann bernhardout at lsmod.de
Sun Jun 2 17:47:48 CEST 2024

Dear PackMan maintainers,

My openSUSE Slowroll distribution [1] has matured nicely in recent
months. I'll soon start to call it "Beta" instead of "Experimental".

Now, some users are already interested to have more Packman packages
available.

The most reliable way would be to use the same as in
https://pmbs.links2linux.de/projects/Essentials/meta .
The openSUSE:Slowroll repo would get minor version updates daily.

If you want to save build power, you could instead build for
openSUSE:Slowroll:Base that only changes once per month.
The updated Slowroll packages should mostly be minor updates that keep
ABI-compatibility during that time.

What do you think?

Ciao
Bernhard M.