[packman] Problems with Packman-OBS?

Stefan Botter packman at botter.cc
Fri Aug 2 12:19:38 CEST 2024

Hi Stephan,

On Thu, 2024-08-01 at 19:32 +0200, Stephan Hemeier wrote:
> Are there any Problems with the Packman Server?

You have been right!
Since early Jul 24th there was something amiss with both my own build
server and PMBS, which share the build workers. There have again been
stale jobs files in both installations, which I encountered on PMBS back
last fall already, without a clue, what caused this.

I have deleted these files, and restarted everything, just in case, and
meanwhile all but one pending build jobs have completed.

> avidemux is blocked for days, broadcom-wl is build against Kernel 6.9 and not 6.10.

Yes, some packages could not be built due to the stale job configuration
files.

Please give it some hours to publish all successful builds to the
mirrors.

Greetings,
Stefan