[packman] Kodi Tumbleweed symbol not found error - Kodi won't start!

Steven Swart steven.swart at gmail.com
Sat May 20 22:03:38 CEST 2023

Thank you, Manfred!

The reason I have the devel repos installed is because I have a lot of
user-contributed software installed, that is available from OBS, but not
the standard repos. Many of these packages require dependencies from the
devel repos. Those who install such software, for example from a one-click
.yml file would have the same problem.

I have been a SUSE user since about 2013, am a developer by trade, and,
while by no means an expert, I can generally figure things out on my own,
given enough time.

So, I am probably above the 'average' SUSE user.

I think there may be others out there who have similar use cases to mine,
so this is probably worth writing up.

I will just add it to my already very long list of things to do, for 'when
I have time'.

Would you mind my sending it to you for review, before I post it?

Kind regards,
Steven.