[packman] Kodi Tumbleweed symbol not found error - Kodi won't start!

Manfred Hollstein manfred.h at gmx.net
Sat May 20 21:03:53 CEST 2023

On Sat, 20 May 2023, 20:43:44 +0200, Steven Swart wrote:
> Thank you for your feedback as well, Manfred, I will do as you advise.

Just checked if the newly built packages have a direct dependency on
libfmt9 - they don't :( Since libfmt appears to be only required by
*some* addons, adding a hard "Require: libfmt9" would punish all users
of addons which don't actually need libfmt at all. I'm now going to
remove the "BuildRequire: ..." again, as it does not solve your problem.

Please check all packages you have installed from the devel:*
repos/projects!

> Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Same to you!

> Kind regards,