[packman] Something wrong with the Multimedia RPM exporter?

stefan at botter.cc stefan at botter.cc
Thu Jun 1 08:38:16 CEST 2023

Hi Manfred,

On 2023-05-31 17:53, Manfred Hollstein wrote:
> I updated MakeMKV yesterday and all packages built fine:
>
>   https://pmbs.links2linux.org/package/show/Multimedia/MakeMKV
>
> However, packages at
>

> http://pmbs.links2linux.de:8080/Multimedia/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/x86_64/?C=M;O=D
>
> stay at the date of "2023-05-27 11:06"
>
> Do you know if there is something wrong wrt/ exporting packages from
> Tumbleweed? It doesn't seem to happen for Essentials at least.

Right now everything seems to be good, the actual published version if
from May 30th.
I am traveling at the moment, but can have a look at the log files of
the past days over the weekend. Typically nothing is wrong here, I
guess, that the tumbleweed repo was not fully built and hence not
published at the very time you were looking.

Greetings,

Stefan