[packman] OBS Studio 29.1.2

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Sun Jun 4 13:25:43 CEST 2023

Am Mittwoch, 31. Mai 2023, 18:22:16 CEST schrieb Sylvain Baril:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using a lot of OBS Studio on OpenSuse Tumbleweed x86_64.
>
> But version 29.1.2 has been there since May 28th and I still see an "old"
> 29.0.2 version of it on PackMan.
>
> There's a lot of bug fixes and new features in this 29.1.2 release.
>
> Could it be possible to update to the newest release please?

Hi,

29.1.2 is on the way.

It builds now with Qt6 on Tumbleweed.

Somebody with admin foo for the Multimedia project will need to
link aiso from openSUSE.org:openSUSE:Backports:SLE-15-SP5/asio to Multimedia/
A_15.4_asio and limit it building for 15.4 in order to fulfill OBS build deps
for 15.4.

Cheers,
Pete
--
Life without chameleons is possible, but pointless.