[packman] Mesa-drivers x86_64 build fails with out-of-memory

Stefan Seyfried stefan.seyfried at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 31 21:14:05 CET 2023

Hi Stefan,

On 31.01.23 10:17, Stefan Botter wrote:

> Unfortunately I seem to be the only one feeling the limitation of the
> original approach, and everyone else is fine with using just holf of the
> available RAM or is fiddling with individual manual RAM assignment.

I just configure all my workers manually in /etc/buildhost.config ;-)
(and all my workers until today are dedicated worker machines, so
they'll get all available memory/storage/whatever ;-)

But if you are redeploying the workers regularly, I see that the
autosetup might have some value.

> My PR has not seen any action

Yes, my definition of "fun" does definitely not include "trying to
contribute to OBS upstream" in any way ;-)

Have fun anyway,

	seife
--
Stefan Seyfried