[packman] Error when importing Packman repomd.xml.key

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Tue Jan 31 10:38:33 CET 2023

Hi Dominik,

sorry for the late reply.

On Tue, 2023-01-24 at 12:46 +0100, Dominik Heidler wrote:
> @Stefan:
>
> Is there a chance to update the key?
> It seems that the file was last changed about 9 years ago.

IIRC we got aware of that problem a while back already.
Again, IIRC, it is caused by or connected with the version  of
createrepo used on our publishing machine. This is Marc's domain, and he
is still traveling, with limited online opportunities.

He is aware of the issue, but can only attack that, when he is back and
has the needed resources to make the appropriate changes to that system.

Please be patient, it will be fixed!

Greetings,

Stefan
--