[packman] AMD Radeon 600 series, Leap 15.4, VLC DVD player

Masaru Nomiya nomiya at galaxy.dti.ne.jp
Mon Jan 23 01:15:09 CET 2023

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [packman] AMD Radeon 600 series, Leap 15.4, VLC DVD player
  Date & Time: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 14:13:38 +0100

[HPJ] == Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj at urpla.net> has written:

[...]
HPJ>  The question is, where did it broke for you? If I understand you
HPJ> correctly, the vdpauinfo output didn't change between the packman builds
HPJ> and your own.

Yes...

Steven wrote as follows,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: [packman] AMD Radeon 600 series, Leap 15.4, VLC DVD player
  Date & Time: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 06:07:47 +0200

[SS] == Steven Swart <steven.swart at gmail.com> has written:

[...]
SS>  What I just want to tell you is that, when I followed your previous
SS>  instructions, regarding rebuilding with libx264-devel and libx265-devel
SS>  installed, I got much better results than previously, building without
SS>  those libraries installed, or installing the Mesa drivers from Packman.

but he didn't show the output of vdpauinfo.

Steven, please show it.

Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡 野宮  賢                         mail-to: m.nomiya+pack @ gmail.com
┃\/彡
┗━━┛       "A bachelor’s degree still holds prestige as a ticket to the
	       middle class, but its value has received increasing scrutiny.
	       In the last several years, rising tuition and student loan debt
	       have led more Americans to reconsider an investment in
	       postsecondary education."

							-- Washington Post --