[packman] A_tw-libqt4 is a linked package but differs from the link source

Manfred Hollstein manfred.h at gmx.net
Wed Feb 22 12:46:59 CET 2023

Hi there,

the package A_tw-libqt4 fails since quite some time due to a patch which
cannot be applied. I took a look and found out the following:

  1. Multimedia/A_tw-libqt4 links to remote openSUSE.org:KDE:Qt/libqt4
  2. Comparing both packages results in lots of differences, e.g. the
     failing patch does not even exist in openSUSE.org:KDE:Qt/libqt4

Does anybody have an idea, what could be reason for this? I would have
expected that both packages are identical...

I could remove and re-create the package again, but I prefer to actually
know, how this could develop!

TIA, cheers.

l8er
manfred