[packman] Problems with OBS Studio on TW

kocelfc at tutanota.com kocelfc at tutanota.com
Sat Apr 22 10:10:53 CEST 2023

>Unfortunately, you didn't answer my question about how you installed obs->studio. I'm not familiar with opi, but if you install obs-studio properly, you >get something similar to:
Sorry I wasn't clear enough on the way I installed obs-studio. I meant that I added Packman by doing `sudo zypper in opi` and then `opi codecs` which installs all of the needed multimedia codecs etc. Then I installed obs-studio with `sudo zypper in obs-studio` which installs the following packages:
libluajit-5_1-2 libmbedcrypto7 libmbedcrypto7-x86-64-v3 libmbedtls14 libmbedtls14-x86-64-v3 libmbedx509-1 libmbedx509-1-x86-64-v3 obs-studio. The obs-studio version isĀ 29.0.2-1599.2.pm.1.x86_64, but it still doesn't have the needed dependencies and crashes on startup.