[packman] Enable repo openSUSE Leap 15.5 for package chromium-ffmpeg-extra

Carsten Ziepke kieltux at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 18:56:20 CEST 2023

Hello,

just fixed (temporarily) chromium-ffmpeg-extra for openSUSE Tumbleweed:
Building with gcc12 instead new default gcc13.

Upate with gcc13 enabled again comes later.

Because of this, I found that openSUSE Leap 15.5 is not enabled for
chromium-ffmpeg-extra.

https://pmbs.links2linux.de/package/show/Extra/chromium-ffmpeg-extra

Could someone with the necessary rights in obs enable it?
Thank you very much.

Bye, Carsten
--
> No manual is ever necessary.
May I politely interject here: BULLSHIT.  That's the biggest Apple lie
of all! -- Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of
interfaces