[packman] Supplements missing in Packman repositories (createrepo issue)

Lukáš Krejza gryffus at hkfree.org
Fri Nov 18 14:12:56 CET 2022

Hello,

Dne středa 15. června 2022 11:13:37 CET, Marc Schiffbauer napsal(a):

> Thanks a lot for the offer. But unfortunately this would take longer to
> create such a restricted access than fixing it.
>
> It will be fixed in the future, but today I cannot give you an ETA,
> sorry.
>
> -Marc

I would like to ask if there is some progress regarding upgrade createrepo to
fix the broken package dependencies?

It has been half a year already, so if you are not still on a sailing trip -
is there anything we can help with? Perhaps the project needs more server
maintainers?

Do you already have an ETA for the createrepo upgrade on Packman servers?

Thanks for an update.

Regards,
Gryffus