[packman] New public mirror in Uruguay

Marc Schiffbauer marc at links2linux.de
Thu Nov 10 02:56:48 CET 2022

Hey ariel!

This is great news. Lets make an official mirror out of it, what do you
think?

For that you just need to use our official mirror script and before that
I will need some information from you about source IP you will be using
and contact details.

Then I can add you to the mirror list.

What do you think?

-Marc

* ariel sabiguero yawelak schrieb am 06.10.22 um 22:42 Uhr:
> Hi team!
>
> We have opened our packman mirror at Facultad de Derecho, UdelaR.
>
> We would be happy to serve traffic, so, you may link us at:
>
>  * http://espejito.fder.edu.uy/packman/
>  * https://espejito.fder.edu.uy/packman/
>

> If you would like to know more information about our mirror, feel free to
> ask.
>
> Best regards!
>

> ariel

0x8201F9436611ABF9 - 41C5 71F2 0535 7D66 2E71
                     6DAA 8201 F943 6611 ABF9